Introduction

Tips for Writing an Engaging Introduction – Assignment Writing ...

So this is a new journey for me. In this journey, I have acknowledged and accepted my gifts in the Spirit. Those gifts are speaking in tongues, discernment, and intercessory prayer. Through this blog, I am seeking to have a place to document my devotionals, revelations, and words spoken to me by the spirit. I don't know where this blog will take me but believe I am following the guidance of the Holy Spirit. This blog is not for the eyes of everyone but for those that God leads me to share it with.

In accepting my gifts the first component that has been on my spirit lately is humility. This humility will be the first focus of my study. In thinking of Humility prior to getting into the Word, God placed in me in order to fully function in my gifts I must know that my gifts are not about me but about God choosing me to be a tool in his arsenal against the enemy. I must humble myself.....remove myself and take on God.

So from here, I will begin studying about humility until God moves me to the next phase.

Comments

Popular Posts