The same color the infuriates, heals

Image result for bulls and red

I was in the store recently shopping for my son's back-to-school items. Looking for towels, bedding, etc. Knowing that my son loves the color red, I was looking to see what I could find. As I am looking I was thinking to myself "Why red?! Red is such a angry color. Red is the color of gang members. Red is the color they use to make a bull charge. Why red?!"

As I was annoyed about my son wanting red, I heard within "But red is the color of salvation." "Red is the color of the blood of Jesus that was shed for us all. Red reminds us we are forgiven. Why not red?"

Lesson: It's about perspective. Don't let the enemy rob you of heavenly perspectives.


1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Matthew 26:28 - For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.


Comments

Popular Posts