Being Drawn-in

     One thing about myself is that I do not profess to be a professional writer or blogger. I 
 simply do this because there is a pulling from within. I recently stopped blogging 
 because I thought maybe there was no purpose and I really did not have the time, but after several request to continue writing here I am again. Also, this morning I woke up with a tugging on my spirit to enter in. I know God has called me and I know he has a perfect plan. The struggle for me is that I do not want to be just another person claiming to be called. I do not want to be another fad in the mix but truly operating in God's will. In a world that glamorized everything, callings are often times abused, or dare I say pimped. I want to be authentic and come from deeper than the human heart but from the spirit of God only. 

     I can not promise to blog daily or even weekly but I am back and I will continue. Who knows there maybe a good day and I may blog more then once in that day. In the mean time please take time to enjoy some of my previous writings. 

Thank you for your support in advance. 

Comments

Popular Posts